At Impactia, we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers and those who use our website. The following Privacy Statement provides details about how your personal information is collected and used. Impactia is the sole owner of information collected on this site. The amount of personal information you are required to supply is limited to that which is necessary to supply the service or carry out the transaction that you have requested. If additional information is requested, it is labeled as optional. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
1. Impactia does not read, use or share any email, email content or other personal identifiable information with any unauthorized individual or company nor does it use it to any other usage other than providing its services.
2. Impactia does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists, their mail addresses or mail contents to third parties.
3. Impactia does not keep the email content after it was enriched and successfully sent.
See also Impactia’s statement regarding GDPR
information we collect and how we use it
We offer services that require you to register for an account. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
• Information you provide – When you sign up for Impactia’s services or other we ask you for information such as your IP address (es) and domain(s) that the organization (you) uses. Depends on your choice for payment model, we (either directly and/or through third party providers) may ask for your credit card number or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
• Log information – When you access Impactia services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
• User communications – When you send email or other communications to Impactia, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
• Links – Impactia presents links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to provide customers with understating the effectiveness of their campaigns, and use it in our reports.
Providing our services, including enrichment of organizational emails with marketing and sales materials of the organization.
Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
Protecting the rights or property of Impactia or our users; and
Developing new services.
Impactia processes personal information on our servers. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our services.
choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Impactia may not be able to provide those services to you.
Impactia only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside ofImpactia in the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Impactia, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of emails sent by the system, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular banner. Such information does not identify you individually. Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Impactia employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
1988 Ford Dr.
Cleveland, OH 44106
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Impactia’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Impactia and an individual or company.